The ideal printer for the growing business or ambitious entrepreneur, the SG1000 prints on media up to 11˝ x 17˝ (28 x 43 cm) with the standard tray. This allows you to apply custom artwork to a wide variety of popular, high-margin items, from cotton shirts to mouse pads, canvas tote bags, and other cotton textiles.
The SG1000 has the compact footprint and rugged reliability of its predecessor, the SG800, but has been updated from the inside out. In addition to design improvements such as a single roll-bar, the SG1000 is more energy-efficient, prints with higher resolution, and offers Wi-Fi connectivity. This means you’ll enjoy higher quality products and greater ease of use, at a price comparable to the previous model.
Like all Sawgrass printers, the SG1000 performs its own automatic maintenance cycle for trouble-free printing. For complete peace of mind, the SG1000 is now backed by a 2-year warranty, as well as unlimited tech support for the life of the product.
- Wi-Fi connectivity: Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity option frees you from having to connect directly to your design station via USB cables.
- Higher Resolution print options. The new Ultra-fine setting prints at 4880 x 1200 dpi for eye-popping graphics on metal.
- Access to Sawgrass Academy online training platform
- Creative Studio online design software & template library
- Comes with SubliJET UHD starter kit with CMYK ink cartridges and transfer paper
- Sawgrass Print Manager. The latest version of Sawgrass intuitive print manager software makes color management easy
- Comes with Starter, Standard, or Extended SubliJET UHD install kit
- SubliJET UHD ink. New SubliJET UHD inks are more vibrant and more environmentally sustainable.
- Two-year warranty, Sawgrass toll-free technical support
- Sawgrass SG1000 desktop inkjet printer
- Sawgrass Standard ChromaBlast UHD 31ml CMYK ink starter kit
- EnduraPRESS MF15 Multi-Function Combo Heat Press
- MUSE M15 Vinyl Cutter
- Vinyl Express LXI Master Plus 19 software
- Pack of 100 8.5” x 11” sheets of Sawgrass ChromaBlast transfer paper
- 50-sheet Pack of Logical Color DarkJet inkjet paper
- 25-Pack of 9.25” x 7.75” mouse pads
- 90 days of complimentary Gold support
- Printer registration includes access to Sawgrass Creative Studio design templates and new Sawgrass Production Manager software
SG1000 PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Maximum media width:
- Resolutions and Print Speeds*:
- High Speed (600x600 dpi) - 15 seconds
- High Quality (600x600 dpi) - 29 seconds
- Advanced Photo (1200x600 dpi) - 48 seconds
- Ultra Fine Photo (4880x1200 dpi ) - 6 minutes 40 seconds
- Maximum print resolution:
- 4880 x 1200 dpi
- Ink Options:
- Standard (31ml) Cartridges: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black
- Extended (70ml) Cartridges: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black
- Special Features:
- WiFi connectivity, Next-generation processor, Self-maintenance mode, Modulated Dot Technology for optimal image output
- Physical Dimensions:
- 21˝ x 14.25˝ x 8.5˝ (529 x 360 x 213 mm)
- With Bypass Tray, Option Tray, Extended Tray | 21˝ x 33˝ x 23.75˝ (529 x 525 x 601 mm)
EnduraPRESS CS16 SPECIFICATIONS:
- 16” x 20” heating element
- Temperature range: 0-480°F
- Heating speed to 392°F (200°C): 13 minutes
- Temperature display accuracy: Within 5°F
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz; Power: 1.4kW
- Shipping weight: 72lbs
- Shipping dimensions: 28in x 19in x 18in
- One year warranty
The SG1000 is an excellent choice for startup in dye sublimation or cotton decoration. With the ChromaBlast UHD variant, the target applications are transfer decoration of cotton apparel and textiles. Apparel must be white or pastel and 100% cotton.* Cotton textiles such as mouse pads and tote bags can be decorated with ChromaBlast ink and paper as long as the item can be subjected to the required heat and temperatures in a heat press.
*A Sawgrass ChromaBlast UHD system can also be used to decorate blended or darker apparel when used with compatible heat transfer vinyls such as EnduraTex Darkjet sheets
. A vinyl cutter may be required for intricate graphics.