ROLAND DG CAMM-1 GS-24 SERVO VINYL CUTTER
Roland DG Camm-1 GS-24 Desktop Vinyl Cutter with a quiet, precise, digital servo motor. The GS-24 has 40% more cutting force than the previous model due to an advanced new head design. The GS-24 is Roland DG's most advanced desktop vinyl cutter ever.
- Speed: up to 20 inches per second
- Downforce: up to 350 grams of downforce
- Contour Cutting: optical registration mark system
- Software: Roland DG CutStudio, R-Wear Studio
- Plug-ins: for CorelDRAW (Win) and Illustrator (Win/MAC)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Warranty: 3-Year
The Roland DG CAMM-1 GS-24 desktop cutter is precise and efficient to the max. With a completely redesigned cutting carriage and blade holder, the GS-24 offers great stability and downforce of up to 350 grams. Translation: you can cut like never before even on thick, dense substrates. Vehicle Graphics. Signs & Decals. Decorated Apparel. Specialty Graphics. And more. With cutting-edge capabilities and unmatched reliability, backed by a 3-Year Trouble-Free Warranty*, the GS-24 is Roland DG's best desktop cutter ever.
Keep it Simple.
With a newly-designed LCD panel, precise blade groove on its apron for easy manual cutting, and an included roller base that keeps feeds straight, we made sure the GS-24 is as easy to use as it is technologically advanced.
It's All Material.
With its completely re-designed cutting carriage and blade holder, the GS-24 isn't just for vinyl cutting. It accepts a range of additional materials (two inches to 27.5 inches wide), including paint mask, twill, heat transfer, and sandblast stencil material. The GS-24 does it all.
Measure once. Cut 10-times.
The GS-24 features state-of-the-art overlap cutting (up to 10-times), half or perforated cutting, and the ability to cut by the line color. Now, complicated workflows are easier than ever. Strength comes from within. GS-24 flexes its muscles with up to 350 grams of force (a 39.5% increase) making cutting and weeding thick substrates like magnetic materials a piece of cake.
Crop Mark Recognition.
With an included optical registration system, the GS-24 recognizes desktop printer crop marks, perfectly aligning the media to create precise cuts every time.
Meet The Maestro
Included Roland CutStudio plug-in software is specially designed to harmoniously work with Roland cutters, allowing you to quickly, easily, and effectively output cut graphics, including resizing, repositioning, rotating, and mirroring images. The GS-24 also cuts oversized images using an improved tiling function and cuts true-type fonts without the need for outlining. CutStudio supports BMP, JPG, STX, AI, and EPS file formats, and can cut directly from Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw. Cut Studio works on Mac & PC.
Speed That's Spot On
Thanks to a highly innovative digital servo motor, the GS-24 can handle vinyl cutting assignments, as well as cutting jobs involving other types of materials, at speeds of up to 20 inches per second. But speed without accuracy doesn't mean anything. That's where our curve-smoothing function comes in - precisely cutting at the highest speeds to optimize productivity and efficiency.
- Roland DG Camm-1 GS-24 Vinyl Cutter with stand
- Vinyl Express LXI Master Plus 19
- EnduraGLOSS 24” x 1-yard - Matte White*
- EnduraGLOSS 24” x 1-yard - Gloss White*
- EnduraGLOSS 24” x 1-yard - Black*
- EnduraGLOSS 24” x 1-yard - Gray*
- EnduraGLOSS 24” x 1-yard - Cobalt Blue*
- EnduraGLOSS 24” x 1-yard - Vivid Blue*
- EnduraGLOSS 24” x 1-yard - Arctic Blue*
- EnduraGLOSS 24” x 1-yard - Sky Blue*
- EnduraGLOSS 24” x 1-yard - Teal*
- EnduraGLOSS 24” x 1-yard - Green*
- EnduraGLOSS 24” x 1-yard - Kelly Green*
- EnduraGLOSS 24” x 1-yard - Lime Green*
- EnduraGLOSS 24” x 1-yard - Daffodil Yellow*
- EnduraGLOSS 24” x 1-yard - Brown*
- EnduraGLOSS 24” x 1-yard - Beige*
- EnduraGLOSS 24” x 1-yard - Burgundy*
- EnduraGLOSS 24” x 1-yard - Cherry Red*
- EnduraGLOSS 24” x 1-yard - Tomato Red*
- EnduraGLOSS 24” x 1-yard - Hot Pink*
- EnduraGLOSS 24” x 1-yard - Pink*
- EnduraGLOSS 24” x 1-yard - Orange*
- EnduraGLOSS 24” x 1-yard - Purple*
- EnduraGLOSS 24” x 1-yard - Gold*
- EnduraGLOSS 24” x 1-yard - Silver*
- EnduraGLOSS Color Chart
- 18” x 24” Endura Cutting Mat
- EnduraMag Set of (2) 12” x 24” - Gloss White
- Snappy2 Tool
- 4” x 11-yard Sample roll of EnduraMASK 160 Medium-High Tack Clear Application Tape*
- 4” x 11-yard Sample roll of EnduraMASK 130 Medium-High Tack Paper Application Tape*
- Weeding Tool
- Oracal Grey Squeegee
*Sample Rolls could vary depending on stock.
ROLAND DG CAMM-1 GS-24 Cutter Features:
- Cuts TrueType fonts without the need for outlining
- Vectorization tool generates cut lines from any JPG or bitmap image
- Quickly and easily enlarges reduces positions rotates and mirrors images
- BMP JPG STX AI and EPS file formats are all supported
- Compatible with Windows® 7 Vista and XP
- Includes plug-ins for latest Adobe® Illustrator® (Mac & PC) and CorelDRAW® (PC only)
- Works with all professional sign making software
- Bundled with all Roland CAMM-1 series and STIKA vinyl cutters
- Compatible with previous CAMM-1 cutters including PNC CM CX and GX series
Hardware Requirements for LXi 19
Windows PC with at least 4 GB of RAM (8GB of RAM is recommended), Screen resolution of 1125 x 854 with 16-bit color or higher, 1GB of free hard drive space, and 4GB of working disc space. Compatible OS - Windows 7, 8, or 10.
- Custom vehicle graphics and fleet graphics
- Commercial signs and banners
- Decals for decorating drinkware (mugs & tumblers), laptops, lockers, etc
- Cutting heat transfer vinyl for league jerseys, custom fashion, and branded commercial apparel
- Contour-cutting of desktop and wide-format digitally printed vinyl graphics
- Architectural graphics: etched glass interior window displays, removable wall graphics, removable floor graphics
- Scribe engraving of small-format plaques and directional signage
- Cutting of stencil film and paint mask for wood signs and related sign and hobby applications