Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
The new CAMM-1 GR series – Roland DGA’s most advanced, feature-packed and versatile line of cutters ever – ushers in a new era of cutting device technology. Available in 54” and 64” models, the GR series builds on a 30-year tradition of CAMM-1 cutter reliability, ease-of-use, and unmatched support.
Newly-designed from the ground up, the CAMM-1 GR series raises the performance bar to a whole new level. Every GR series cutter is built on a rigid chassis that supports a host of new, innovative hardware features. Each model also comes bundled with Roland CutStudio software, which is now even easier to use and more powerful than ever. Not only do GR series cutters work hand-in-hand with Roland VersaWorks® Dual, but can also be easily paired with any large format printer driven by the most popular industry-wide RIP software, making them perfect for nearly every print-service-provider’s print then cut workflow.
Incorporating outstanding cutting speed with enhanced tracking for long-run production, the GR series can keep up with the demands of even the busiest shop. Built to tackle tough applications like diamond-grade reflective films, sandblast mask, and cardstock. The new dual-position tool carriage is capable of 600 grams of down force, so cutting once-difficult materials is a breeze. The second tool position aligns one of the redesigned blade holders over a groove in the platen for perforated cutting. Electronically-controlled pinch rollers offer 10 user-selectable pressure settings, giving the GR the versatility to cut everything from the thinnest window tint film to thick sandblast mask.
- Specs and Content - GR-640
- Driving Method - Media-movement method / Digital control servo motor
- Acceptable Media Widths - Max. 70 in. (1,802 mm)
- Maximum Cutting Speed - Width: 65 in. (1,651 mm)
- Cutting Speed - Length: 984 in. (25 m)
- Cutting Force - 20-600 gf (in increments of 10 gf)
- Mechanical Resolution - 0.005 mm/step
- Software Resolution - 0.025 mm/step
- Distance Accuracy - Error of no more than +/-0.2% of distance traveled, or 0.1 mm (0.00394 In,), whichever is greater
- Repetition accuracy - *1 *2 - 0.1 mm or less
- Interface - Ethernet 10BASE-T / 100BASE-TX (auto-negotiation), USB 2.0 (full speed)
- Buffer Size - 8MB (2MB for re-plot buffer)
- Power supply / Consumption - AC 100 - 240 V 50/60 Hz 0.7 A/Approx. 70 W
- Dimensions with stand - 85.2 in. (W) x 29.1 in. (D) x 46.8 in. (H) | 2,165 mm (W) x 740 mm (D) x 1,190 mm (H)
- Packaging dimensions - 90.5 in. (W) x 22.2 in. (D) x 30.3 in. (H) | 2,300 mm (W} x 565 mm (D) x 770 mm (H)
- Weight with stand - 206.1 lb. (93.5 kg)
- Packaging weight - 282 lbs. (128 kg)
- Operating environment - Temperature: 5 to 40 °c (41 to 104 °F) | Humidity: 35 to 80% (no condensation)
- Included items - Power cord, electrical plug adopter, blade (ZEC-U5032, 1pc), blade holder (XD-CH4-BL), cable clamp, replacement blades for separating knife, installation guide, USB cable (2 m), alignment tool, Roland DG software (to download), user's manual (to download)
- Note - *1: Only applicable under certain internal test conditions with the usage of specific vinyl sheet and cut settings.
- Note - *2: Excluding stretching/contraction of the material.
- custom and fleet vehicle graphics
- apparel decoration
- reflective graphics
- signs and banners
- labels and decals
- wall décor