Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
Exceptional Outdoor Durable Prints: Vivid Colors and High Resolution at High-Speeds
The 54" PrismJET VJ54 is our most popular printer. Why is it so popular? Because owning a PrismJET is like owning a license to print money! Well, sort of. Because it prints thousands of high-quality images incredibly fast, you'll get a chance to turn that output into stacks of cash!
Better Prints, Faster! Why can the PrismJET VJ54 generate better output? Traditional inkjet printers lay down ink in a straight line, making it all too easy to see stripes or bands in the finished print. This leads to customer dissatisfaction and prints you simply can’t sell. But the PrismJET VJ54 uses patented Intelligent Interweaving and DropMaster technology developed by the famed Mutoh engineering group.
What is this technology? It uses an interweaving pattern to virtually eliminate banding, even at higher speeds. It also enriches colors, making blacks blacker, reds brighter and everything else you print looks its best.
Born to Run! To further boost your productivity, we’ve buried the throttle on the VJ54’s print engine. Our best-selling printer now supports speeds up to 565 sq ft/hour. This means you have even more options for managing quality and quantity. The newest VJ54 printers are better equipped than ever to help you meet your customers’ demands and compete in today’s diverse markets.
Prints on practically everything! With its exceptional quality, the PrismJET VJ54 prints on rolled media like sign vinyl, banner material, fine art canvas, photo paper, plus much more. That's versatility! And unlike other wide format printers that need to reduce speed to produce sellable quality prints, the PrismJET VJ54 can stay at optimum production capacity from your first print to your last. The PrismJET VJ54 also boasts a UV durability without lamination for up to 3 years outdoors.*
Every PrismJET VJ54 comes with one year of complimentary Gold Support plus lifetime access to our vast online knowledge base. Get easy-to-follow setup tutorials and downloadable ICC profiles, too.
Not convinced? Get a FREE SAMPLE and prove to yourself
- PrismJET VJ 54 eco-solvent printer
- MUSE M60 60-inch vinyl cutter and stand
- Vinyl Express LXi RIP Design 19 software
- Automated media take-up system
- Set of EnduraINK PRO CMYK 220ml ink cartridges
- Set of 4 EnduraINK PRO 220ml cleaning cartridges
- 25-foot ethernet crossover cable, 10-foot VJ54 power cord
- Three sample rolls of PrismJET printable vinyl ♦
- One year depot warranty *
- One year of Complimentary SIGNWarehouse Gold Support
♦ Sample rolls may vary depending on available inventory.
* Any defects in manufacturing will be addressed remotely by SIGNWarehouse Product Support. Necessary repairs will require shipping product to SIGNWarehouse for repair by a certified technician if repairs cannot be effected on-site by end user with assistance by SIGNWarehouse Product Support.
PrismJET VJ54 Specifications:
- Print Technology: Drop-on-demand Micro Piezo Inkjet Technology
- Single print head
- Maximum print speed: 565 sf/hour
- Nozzle Configuration: 180 nozzles x 8 lines
- Drop Mass Range (pl): 3.5 to 35.2
- Head Heights: Low: 1.2 mm / High: 2.0 mm
- Max. Media Width: 1371 mm (53.97”)
- Max. Print Width: 1361 mm (53.58”)
- Max. Media Thickness: 0.3 / 1.3 mm
- Media Measurements†: Ø 150 mm / 2” & 3” / 19 kg
- Media Drying System: Individually controlled pre-heater, fixer & dryer (30 - 50 °C)
- Max Resolution Quality (1440 x 1440): 27ft²/h
- High Quality (720 x 1440): 3.9 m²/h (41.98 ft²/h)
- Quality (720 x 1080): 6.0 m²/h (64.58 ft²/h)
- Quality Production (720 x 1080): 7.9 m²/h (85.04 ft²/h)
- Production (720 x 720): 11.8 m²/h (127.01 ft²/h)
- Speed Production (360 x 360): 565 sf/hr in production mode
- Ink Type: EnduraInk PRO
- Ink Volume: 220 ml & 1000 ml / 1000 ml
- Ink Colors: CMYK
- Ink Consumption† 8 ml / m²
- UV durability—without lamination: 3 years outdoor
- During Printing < 500 W
- In Stand-by: 45 W
- Warming Up ≤ 1550 W
- Power Supply: AC 100-120 V / AC 200-240 - 60/50 Hz
- Temperature: 22°C - 30 °C with Δt: max. 2 °C/h
- Humidity: 40% - 60 % (no condensation) with ΔRH: max. 5% RH/h
- Width x Depth x Height: 1916 x 685 x 1218 mm (75.43" x 26.97" x 47.95")
- Weight: 82.3 kg (181.44 lbs)
MUSE M60 Specifications:
- Maximum cutting width: 60 inches (1540mm)
- Maximum media width: 64.9 inches (1650mm)
- Maximum contour-cutting width: 59 inches (1500 mm)
- Maximum cutting force: 2,000 g
- Maximum carriage speed: 27 ips (700 mm/s)
- Maximum cutting speed: 24 ips (600 mm/s)
- Drive motor method: micro-stepper
- Cutting head: two
- Contour cutting: Camera, Automatic activation.
- Memory buffer: 128mb
- Cutting precision: +/- 0.01mm
- Repeat precision: 0.082 mm
- Interface options: USB Flash / Wi-fi / USB cable
- Power supply: 220/50
- Power: < 100W
- Working environment: 41° - 95° F (+5°C - +35°C)
- Dimensions (Assembled on floor stand): 72" (W) X 43" (H) X 26" (D)
- Shipping weight: 70 lbs. (32kg)
- What’s in the box: Warranty card, blade, blade-holder, 3 plotter blades, plotting pen, hex keys for stand assembly, USB cable, power cable.
PrismJET VJ54 Wide Format Color Printer: One printer. Many applications.
Here are just a few of the ways you can make money with a PrismJET VJ54 eco solvent printer.
- Indoor & outdoor banners
- Car Wraps, fleet motor sports & marine graphics
- Commercial and residential wall and floor graphics
- Peel & stick decals, cell phone & laptop skins
- Exhibition graphics and retail backlit signage
- Garment decoration; vivid graphics on dark shirts.