Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
The PrismJET VJ24 24" ecosolvent outdoor durable color printer is a ground breaking product that leapfrogs the competition. You get large format print speed and quality in a compact, affordable footprint. Ideal for small to medium format graphics that demand high resolution print quality merged with versatility and affordability.
The ability to handle 8 220ml cartridges means it can print reams of sign and banners without having to stop and reload. From its compact footprint to its bundled Windows driver, the VJ24 is engineered to bring professional quality signs and graphics to a whole new market.
Use it as a standalone printer for banners posters and commercial window graphics, or bundle it with a 24" Vinyl Express vinyl cutter for T-shirt transfers, contour-cut decals, custom labels, bumper stickers and more. For more detailed information - Click Here
- Dual CMYK Ink Configuration
- Maximum Print Speed, 433sf/hr
- Compact Footprint for office use
- Bundled Windows Print Driver
- Automatic Media Cut-off
- UV Durability Without Lamination: Up to 3 Years Outdoor*
* For heavy duty applications where mechanical stress is involved, lamination is required. Stabilization is required prior to lamination.
At only 47" x 17" x 14" The PrismJET VJ24 is designed to be space-efficient. It can be used as a desktop printer on a shop table or used with the optional floor stand. On the stand, the VJ24 has such a small footprint it easily fits in a standard office. This economy of space makes it perfect for use not only in sign shops crowded with equipment, but in schools and businesses.
Large Format Speed and Quality
The PrismJET VJ24 uses MUTOH's patented Intelligent Interweave "wave print" firmware to virtually eliminate banding. The easy-to-use print modes produce stunning quality and versatility. Print at up to 1440 x 1440 dpi for photorealistic prints that stand up to close scrutiny, or print 360 x 360dpi banners at up to 433 sf/hour
Ease of Use, Unprecedented Versatility
The bundled VSM software simplifies printer control and setup functions. The bundled Windows driver contains custom ICC Profiles for PrismJET media and supports printing directly from your favorite graphic design application. Send image files from FlexiSign, LXI, Photoshop, Illustrator, or CorelDRAW. The Windows driver also allows fine tuning of wave print options and printer utilities.
In addition to design versatility, the VSM supports mobile monitoring of your printer status from your smart phone. Check ink levels, heater settings and media settings remotely
Affordable and Economical
In keeping with the PrismJET tradition of offering superior value, the VJ24 is available offers all of this professional quality performance for under $7,000. Print and cut packages including an advanced 24" cutter with ARMS 5.0 contour-cutting firmware begin at under $8,995.00. No other manufacturer offers comparable quality and productivity in this price range.
Unlike other small format ink jet devices, the PrismJET VJ24 doesn't trade size for economy. It packs 8 220ml cartridges in a Dual CMYK format, ensuring lots of completed print jobs between 'fill ups'.
Push-Button Media Cross-Cut
Start each new job with a clean straight edge with the automated media cross-cut or 'sheet-off' feature. The printer advances the media and performs a clean cut, then drops the print and advances clean media to prepare for the next print job. No ragged edges, no risk of damaging the platen by cutting media by hand.
Eco Ultra Ink
The PrismJET VJ24 runs on ECO ULTRA ink so your prints will be good for up to three years outdoors without lamination. Eco Ultra also produces vivid color, superior gamut, and excellent abrasion resistance.
ROGUE CUTTER Features:
- ARMS - Automatic contour-cutting for use with digital printers
- PRECISE - Tracking up to 120 inches, with 23.2 in/sec speed & 400 g force. Perfect for most projects
- SIMPLE - LCD control panel with easy-to-use job controls
- COMPACT - Space saving design is perfect for small work areas including schools and offices.
- PrismJET VJ24 24inch eco-solvent printer
- Printer floor stand
- Vinyl Express Rogue vinyl cutter w/ARMS
- Cutter floor stand
- LXI RIP 19 design & RIP printing software *
- EnduraINK Pro ink cartridges, dual CMYK configuration
- EnduraINK PRO cleaning cartridges
- Ethernet crossover cable, Printer power cable
- One year of complimentary Gold Product Support
*LXI RIP 19 supports RIP printing and contour cutting, but does not send vinyl cut jobs directly to a vinyl cutter without printing. To use the Rogue cutter outside of print and cut workflow, a separate LXI license is required. LXI Master or Master Plus is recommended for design function parity with LXI RIP 19.
PrismJET VJ24 Specifications
- Number of nozzles:180 nozzles x 8 rows
- Single print head
- Ink Type: Eco Ultra ink
- Cartridge: 220ml
- Color Configuration: 4, 6
- Variable Dot: Yes
- Resolution: 1440 / 1080 / 720 / 540 / 360
- Print Mode: 12 Modes + Custom Modes
- Head Height: Low 1.2mm / High 2.5mm
- Max Media Width: 24.8" 630mm
- Max Print Width: 24.4" 620mm
- Max Media Roll Weight: 19.8lbs (9 kg)
- Media Roll Diameter / Core: less than 5.9" (150mm) / 2" or 3"
- Media Auto Cut: Yes
- Stand: Optional
- Dimension Printer Only: W 46.8" x D 17.2" x H 14.4"mm
- (Printer Only: W 1,190 x D 437.5 x H 365.6mm)
- With Stand: W 46.8" x D 23.2" x H 45.9"
- (With Stand: W 1,190 x D 590 x H 1165.6mm)
- Weight Printer: 70.1lbs / Stand 19.2lbs
- Printer: 31.8kg / Stand 8.7kg)
PrismJET VJ24 Wide Format Color Printer: Small printer. Big ideas.
Produce beautiful shirts, stickers, signage, and labels with ease. And at just 24 in., this powerful printer easily fits into shops and spaces of all shapes and sizes.
Because of its size and eco-solvent ink, the VJ24 is the perfect choice for durable full-color T-shirt graphics on light and dark apparel.
Here are just a few of the ways you can make money with a PrismJET VJ24 ecosolvent printer.
- Commercial and residential wall and floor graphics
- Peel & stick decals, cell phone & laptop skins
- Exhibition graphics and retail backlit signage
- Garment decoration; vivid graphics on dark shirts