Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
PrismJET 212 is a 3.4 mil, matte intermediate calendered vinyl coated with a special formulated clear solvent removable adhesive laminated to a 90# layflat liner. The adhesive is specifically designed to adhere to common commercial carpets and allow for easy and clean removability of the graphic. The 90# liner offers excellent product layflat in a variety of ambient conditions along with ease of application of large format graphics. This film is designed to accept a variety of Solvent, Eco-Solvent, Latex and UV curable inks common to wide format digital printing systems. Use with a UL rated slip-resistant overlaminate film is recommended.
- Can be applied to Low-Pile Carpet.
- Great for Solvent, Eco-Solvent, Latex, UV Curable, and Screen printing.
- Excellent adhesion with clean removability for up to 6 months. After 6 months, the graphic will require more force to remove and adhesive residue removal may be required.
- Social Distancing directional signage on carpeted floors
- Indoor Floor Graphics
- POP/Retail merchandising
- Use with PrismJET 109 slip-resitant overlaminate film