Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
- One-step self-weeding transfer paper for light garment decoration
- OKI supported
- Works in all LED, laser printer and copiers
- White and light colored fabrics
- Mouse pads
- Leather goods and much more...
- Place branded side down in Multi-Purpose tray. Print a mirror image using the Heavy Paper media type.
- Pre-press the garment to remove excess moisture and wrinkles. Use a lint brush to ensure the fabric is clean and free of dust and debris.
- Place the transfer on top of the garment with the print image against the fabric.
- Press 30 seconds at 375°F/190°C using using medium to heavy pressure (40 to 70 psi/3 to 5 bar).
- Leave the paper and garment on the heat press. Wait 10 to 15 seconds depending upon the fabric and then peel the paper in a smooth even motion (hot peel).
- To produce a softer hand and improve wash durability gently stretch the garment in all directions while still hot.
- If desired wait and peel the paper after cooling completely (cold peel). This method gives a stiffer hand but it is quicker and works well for hard surfaces such as leather.
- You can then improve the softness and get even better wash durability by covering the image with silicone paper or silicone coated Kraft paper repressing for 10 seconds and immediately gently stretching in all directions while still hot.\
- Turn garment inside out and wash in cold water using a mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach.
- Dry on low-heat setting
- If you intend to iron the transferred area ensure that the image is covered with parchment paper before ironing.