Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
The MUSE M60 disrupts the vinyl cutter world with ground-breaking features and an appealing user experience that surpasses name brand cutters costing twice as much. It incorporates thoughtful touches like camera-based automatic registration mark sensing and a dual-head carriage that supports cutting and engraving. The unique tool carriage accommodates two tools for seamless transitions from pen plotting to vinyl cutting or scribe engraving. It's a thoroughly modern solution for all kinds of vinyl signs and graphics. Disruption never looked so good!
Tech-savvy installers have been using vinyl cutters for custom automotive work for years. Cutting and installing film by hand has unnecessary risks, including damage to expensive vehicles and inconsistent cutting quality. A vinyl cutter removes the risk of damaging a customer’s Corvette by cutting film on the glass. And a vinyl cutter never has a bad day that results in poor quality.
But not all vinyl cutters are up to the challenge of cutting window tint and paint protection film. The MUSE M60 is. Its feature set includes a wide array of cutting tools, eight, individually actuated pinch rollers, and up to 2,000grams of cutting force.
- Large High-Tech Touch Screen: The MUSE M60 features an appealing, LCD user touch screen interface that combines smart menus with ease of use. The menu includes powerful functions like automatic contour cutting, array cutting, camera settings, wi-fi connectivity, and programmable presets.
- Dual tool carriage supports two blade-holders, two plotting pens, or any combination of plotter blades, plotting pens, or cutting, plotting, and scribe engraving
- 30, 45, and 60-degree plotter blades cover all self-adhesive film applications including window tint film, sign vinyl, and paint protection film.
- Amazing Cutting Force: The maximum cutting force of 2,000 grams is more than enough to power through your thickest, densest self-adhesive films. Supported applications include cutting sand-blast resist film and diamond-grade, prismatic reflective film.
- Camera-based Contour-Cutting: The M60 incorporates an advanced camera that scans printed registration marks and integrates them into the LCD to show the camera's progress as marks are scanned. The LCD menu and camera interface supports precise calibration of the camera and scanning mechanism.
- Optional scribe engraving tools: The dual-function cutting head supports switching from cutting adhesive-backed film to scribe engraving thin hard stock surfaces including acrylic sheeting.
- Wifi, Udisc Options for Remote Cutting: The M60 is equipped for remote cutting with a USB port that accommodates processing plotter files from a thumb drive, and a wi-fi option that supports sending jobs wirelessly over your home or office network. You're no longer tethered to your PC.
- Vinyl Express Muse M60 Vinyl Cutter with stand
- Tint Tek 20/20 - Window Film Software
- Sample Roll of High Performance 35% Window Tint
- Window Tint Application Training DVD
- Window Tint Application Tools Starter Kit
- One year of Complimentary Gold Support
MUSE M60 Specifications:
- Maximum Media width: 64.9 inches (1650 mm)
- Maximum Cutting width: 60 inches (1540 mm)
- Maximum Contour Cut width: 59 inches (1500 mm)
- Tracking: Up to 180 inches
- Maximum Cutting Force: 2,000g
- Maximum Cutting Speed: 24 ips (600 mm/s)
- Maximum Carriage Speed: 27 isp (700 mm/s)
- Drive Method: Micro-Stepper Motor
- Number of Heads: 2
- Contour Cut: Yes, Camera, Automatic activation
- Memory: 128 mb
- Cutting Precision: +/- 0.01 mm
- Repeat Precision: 0.082 mm
- Dimensions (assembled): 72” (W) X 43” (H) X 26” (D)
- Box Dimensions: 76” (W) X 14” (H) X 15” (D) (1920*360*388 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 70 lbs. (32 kg)
- Floor Stand: Yes
- Interface: USB Flash/Wifi/USB Cable
- Power Supply/ V/Hz: 220/50
- Power: <100W
- Working Environment: 41°-95°F (+5° - +35°C)
- What’s in the Box: Warranty Card, blade, blade-holder, 3 plotter blades, creasing tool, plotting pen, 12" by 19" sticky cutting mat, hex keys for stand assembly, USB cable, power cable
System Requirements for Tint Tek 20/20
- Tint Tek 20/20 is compatible with Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10. It requires 4GB of hard drive space.
- Windows XP is not supported.
- A 2.0 GHz processor or better 128 MB video or better and 2 GB memory are required.
- Your PC must also have two open USB 2.0 ports.
- An internet connection is required for installation and updates.
- Custom vehicle graphics and fleet graphics
- Window Tint for vehicle and residential
- Commercial signs and banners
- Decals for decorating drinkware (mugs & tumblers), laptops, lockers, etc
- Cutting heat transfer vinyl for league jerseys, custom fashion, and branded commercial apparel
- Contour-cutting of desktop and wide-format digitally printed vinyl graphics
- Architectural graphics: etched glass interior window displays, removable wall graphics, removable floor graphics
- Cutting of stencil film and paint mask for wood signs and related sign and hobby applications