Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
- Cotton-poly blends
- Mouse pads
- Canvas tote bags etc.
- Place LXF Light paper in printer branded side down. Print in reverse using the Label 2 media type setting
- Place the printed transfer face down on the fabric. Cover with a Teflon sheet
- Press for 45 seconds at 329 - 347° F(165 - 175°C) with medium-firm pressure (50psi)
- Wait 20 - 30 seconds then peel the adhesive paper back along the platen in a smooth steady slow motion
- To fix the toner on the fabric cover the transfer with Silicone kraft paper and re-press with the same time temperature and pressure settings
- Wait five seconds remove the silicone transfer paper and mildly stretch the garment
- Wash decorated garments inside-out in cold water
- Do not use fabric softener detergent pods bleach or harsh detergents
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron decorated area. Iron inside-out if necessary.