Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
Logical Color SubliDARK Print is a unique sublimation printable HTV designed for application on dark and blended fabrics, including cotton. SubliDARK Print can be imaged with standard sublimation printers, including Sawgrass Virtuoso HD printers. Once printed, the media can be contour-cut with a vinyl cutter and heat-applied to light and dark fabrics for permanent, opaque garment decoration.
- Matte white inkjet-coated polyester fabric
- 16.8 mil (420 micron) film has excellent opacity for decorating dark apparel.
- 8.5 x 11 inch sheets perfect for desktop sublimation inkjet printers
- Self-adhesive PET liner makes cutting and weeding a breeze.
Click here for more information: User Guide (PDF)
- 16 mil / 420µ Polyester coated fabric
- Hot melt copolyester adhesive on self-adhesive PET release liner
- Wash decorated garments inside-out in mild detergent. Wash temperatures up to 104° F (40°C), tumble dry.
- Suitable for use in dye sublimation printers as part of an integrated print and cut or hand-cut process for applying sublimated transfers to fabrics beyond the normal limitations of sublimation.
- Compatible with 100% Cotton, 100% polyester, cotton/poly blends, Polyester/acrylic blends, and similar fabrics. Not suitable for application on Nylon or water-resistant treated fabrics.
- Design right reading. Contour-cut with 45° blade. Weed graphic, cover with medium to high tack heat transfer tape. Apply with heat press as follows…
- To decorate heat-sensitive fabric like polyester, pre-press the sublimated print first. Cover it with Silicone coated Kraft paper and press at low pressure for 30 seconds at 375°F (190°C). Then remove the PET release liner and press for 15 seconds with medium pressure @ 320°F (160° C).
- To decorate cotton and other high-temperature fabrics, print, cut and weed the graphic. Then remove the PET release liner, cover with Silcone coated Kraft paper, and press in one cycle for 30 seconds with medium pressure @ 320°F (160° C).
- Peel warm - Remove heat transfer tape a few seconds after pressing.