Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
Logical Color SubliDARK Print HTV is unique sublimation printable heat transfer vinyl that is actually a matte white inkjet-coated polyester fabric designed to use with your desktop sublimation printer and ink to decorate shirts of any color. SubliDARK Print can be imaged with standard sublimation printers, including Sawgrass Virtuoso HD printers. Once printed, the media can be contour-cut with a vinyl cutter and heat-applied to light and dark fabrics for permanent, opaque garment decoration. The heat press application simultaneously sublimates the face film and seals the transfer to the fabric.
Due to it's advanced liner technology, Logical Color SubliDARK Print is amazingly easy to cut and weed. SubliDark Print comes in letter size (8.5″ x 11″) sheets. This makes it ideal for use in most desktop sublimation printers like the Ricoh SG3110, Sawgrass Virtuoso SG400 and SG500, and can be applied to 100% polyester, 100% cotton, all poly/cotton blends, poly/acrylic blends and similar fabrics.
- Heat-sealable, printable Polyester fabric especially developed for sublimation prints
- 200 microns or 7.8 mil
- Matte Finish
- Compatible inks: Sublimation Inks
- Excellent print durability and washing resistance
- Very easy to cut and weed using a standard 45° plotter blade.
- Silicone Paper Liner
- Low-tack transfer tape is recommended for larger or more complicated graphics
- CPSIA Compliant
- Certified by OEKO-TEX, Standard 100 Class I
- Pressure sensitive carrier
- Medium pressure: 320° F for 15 seconds
Application Directions: Design and print your image right reading (not mirrored) with the print side down, glossy side up. Cut design with a standard 45° plotter blade, and weed Logical Color SubliDARK Print application. Remove graphic from the clear glossy liner and place it on the garment. You may want to use a low tack transfer tape to do this. Cover with copy paper. Apply heat at 320° F for 15 seconds on medium pressure.
Wash Instructions: Wait 24 hours before first wash. Turn garment inside out. Machine wash on warm or cold with mild detergent. NO bleach. Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines. Do NOT dry clean. Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well.
Click here for more information: User Guide (PDF)
To read a more in depth analysis of Logical Color SubliDARK Print Printable Heat Transfer Vinyl, Click Here.
Also, to find out more information on the importance of heat transfer tape in application of printable heat transfer vinyl, Click Here.
Related Products - Take a look at these useful tools and supplies for a seamless heat transfer application.
- Suitable for 100% Cotton
- 100% polyester
- Cotton/poly blends
- Polyester/acrylic blends and other similar fabrics
- Not suitable for Nylon or other water-resistant treated fabrics.
- Design and print your image right reading (not mirrored) with the print side down, glossy side up.
- Cut design with a standard 45° plotter blade, and weed Logical Color SubliDARK Print application.
- Remove graphic from the clear glossy liner and place it on the garment. You may want to use a low tack transfer tape to do this.
- Cover with copy paper.
- Apply heat at 320° F for 15 seconds on medium pressure.
Click here for downloadable application information: User Guide (PDF)
- Wait 24 hours before first wash.
- Turn garment inside out.
- Machine wash on warm or cold with mild detergent.
- NO bleach.
- Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do NOT dry clean.
- Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well.