Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
The iColor®550 is an unique and versatile on-demand printing solution for short to mid run transfer production of garments, labels, stationary, banners, hard surface, marketing customization, art reproduction and much more! The iColor®550 is like having a professional print shop on your desktop! incorporating professional quality image printing capabilities, as well as optional specialty toner upgrade kits such as sublimation, fluorescent, clear and security toners for stunning transfer media output.You get five toner cartridges for CMYK or CMYW printing, single-pass white toner printing, the advantages of available black toner for rich high-contrast graphics on white, plus iColor ProRIP software to manage all the options. And you get it all for under $4,000.
The bundled SmartCUT software opens up incredible opportunities for iColor 550 customers. SmartCUT enables iColor 550 users to print and apply transfers larger than the 8.5" x 14" maximum page size of the printer. Now you can turn letter sized prints into XXL t-shirt transfers. SmartCUT intelligently separates and tiles image files based on the intended application with different algorithms for light and dark garments. Image files can be tiled into two, three or more sections depending on the page size and intended application size. Then transfer the tiles one or more at a time on the garment for a super-sized custom laser transfer.
- Most affordable toner-based heat transfer solution for full color, fluorescent color and white toner printing
- 4.3” DigitalTouch Screen provides easy navigation to menu settings
- Print White under or over color for paper and heat transfer applications.
- CMYK + Fluorescent White. Five toner cartridges for more creative possibilities.
- Optional Dye sublimation toner kit adds the softness and versatility of sublimation to your product possibilities.
- Exceptional 1,200 x 1,200 dpi resolution for professional quality printing.
- Comes with ProRIP software that manages various toner configurations for CMYK, and CMYW with white over or under color.
- Bundled SmartCUT software tiles images so you can go beyond the paper size and apply tabloid sized T-shirt transfers!
- All-in-one toner cartridge & drum printing system make toner swaps fast and easy.
- Wireless printing capability using optional Wireless LAN
SmartCUT Software Features:
- Easy-to-use process makes tiling images fast and simple
- Print XXL sized transfers from your desktop printer
- SmartCUT intelligently separates files based on application on light or dark apparel
- Tiled images integrate seamlessly into iColor ProRIP or TransferRIP software for printing from all iColor printers
- Tiles can be output in .PNG or multiple-page PDF files
iColor 550 Printer Specifications:
- Print Speed: Up to 8 ppm on transfer media; up to 26 ppm on standard media
- Processor: Intel 1.46 GHZ
- Duty Cycle: Up to 75 000 pg/mo.
- Duplex: Standard
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Emulation: PostScript®
- Operating Systems: Standalone and network Windows® 7/7 x64 Vista®/Vista x64 XP Home/ XP Windows 10 Professional/XP x64 Mac®support OS X 10.4 and higher
- Interfaces: 10/100-TX Ethernet High Speed USB v2.0
- Paper Capacity: Standard 100-sheet; handles transfer media card and mailing label stock
- Paper Cassette: 500-sheet Legal/Letter/Universal
- Paper Sizes (Min./Max.): Multi-Purpose Tray handles up to 100 sheets 3"" x 5"" to 8.5"" x 14""; Paper Cassette 5.8"" x 8.3"" to 8.5"" x 14""
- Paper Weight: Multi-Purpose Tray 16 lb. bond to 59 lb. index (60 to 220 gsm); Paper Cassette 16 lb. bond to 43 lb. index (60 to 163 gsm)
- Size: (WxDxH): 15.8"" x 18.9"" x 15.9"" (40 cm x 48 cm x 40.4 cm)
- Weight: 63.9 lb. (29 kg)
- Power: 120v
- Warranty: Basic 1 year Extended 1 year
ProRIP & SmartCUT Specifications:
- Windows 10, 8 and 7 support (32 & 64 bit)
- Intel i50i7 2.603.0 GHz
- 3.5 GB of RAM, and 2 GB of hard drive storage space
- RIP Once, print many
- Send jobs directly to queues from design applications (PhotoShop, Corel, Illustrator)
- Color Profiles for white, black and colored fabrics and other substrates
- Templates support for exact positioning of graphics
- KnockMeBlackOUT and KnockMeColorOut for softer feel transfers
- High Speed print modes with no quality reduction
- Easy color adjustments
- Automated TCP/IP port search for easier network printing setup
- Visual print preview
- Raw date proview
- Cropping controls of image and job
- Soft proofing
- Job archiving, history, print status and job log