The 2-Paper-System is recommended for use with the OKI WT and iColor laser printers for decorating dark garments with white toner. Proper use produces brilliant color and consistent results. Forever Laser Dark is a no-weed solution for heat transfer applications on light, dark and colored apparel or materials with textile surfaces.
The A-Foil sheet is the transfer media on which you print your image. It holds the toner extremely well, but does not leave any residues in the copier or any background on the garment. No more guessing where the transfer is applied! The transparent foil gives precise placement on your garment. Now you can precisely place transfers onto your t-shirts and textiles. Use with Forever Laser Dark Lo-Temp B Paper to adhere the printed image to apparel.
The Low-Temp B Paper adds a layer of opaque white adhesive to the printed toner on the A Foil and bonds it to the fabric. The special coating of the Lo-Temp B Paper develops its adhesive power starting at 212°F (100°C), allowing a variety of different materials or surfaces to be transfer printed. This paper brings the additional opacity, which is needed for vibrant colors by transfer printing on dark garments. The white opaque coating on the sheet only sticks to the toner on the A-Foil.
- No Cutting
- No Weeding
- Very Soft Touch
- High Washability
- Vibrant, Brilliant Colors
User Manual for Transfer Instructions for FOREVER (No-Cut) Laser-Dark A-Foil & B-Paper Lo Temp.
- Print on the transparent A-Foil
- Press together with the B-Paper LowTemp
- Peel both sheets from each other while HOT
- Cut around the design
- Press onto your garment
- You just print on the transparent A-Foil press it together with the dark opaque B-Paper LowTemp and separate both sheets from each other while hot. Now you have white coverage on the image through the B-Paper LowTemp which does not only increase the opacity of the transfer on dark garments but also contributes to its washability. Both steps are done at the same temperature. The application tolerances are extremely high reducing handling errors and allowing the user high flexibility.