Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
EnduraTEX STYLE HTV is a premium multi-print patterned heat transfer vinyl that easily allows you to create a screen printed or digital printed look. EnduraTEX Style has been printed onto thermal transfer media, allowing for easy application. All you have to do is design, cut, and apply. SIGNWarehoue has hand picked a wide variety of popular patterns that can be applied to cotton, polyester, cotton/polyester blends, acrylic blends, and similar fabrics. EnduraTEX Style saves time and money and requires no messy screen printing stencils or clean up, no wasted setup time, and no limitations as to volume allowing you to consistently create bright vivid designs with ease. EnduraTEX STYLE is ideal for creating intricate designs, and has excellent flexibility making it easy to cut and weed those small letters and details.
- 2-6.7 mil
- Matte finish
- Meets Okeo-Tex Standard 100 for safety
- Easily add fun patterns to your design
- Amazingly thin and soft and durable
- Vibrant, no fade colors
- Over 40 popular patterns
- Suitable for cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends, acrylic blends and similar fabrics
- Easy to cut and weed using a standard 45° plotter blade
- Can be layered
- Actual size of 15 inch widths is 14.75 inches
Application Directions: Reverse cut EnduraTEX STYLE Heat Transfer Vinyl with 45° blade. Weed excess material. Preheat garment in heat press at 320° F for 5 seconds. Position EnduraTEX STYLE HTV application on garment and heat apply 300-320° F for 15-20 seconds on high pressure. A teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design. Peel Cold. Transferred image can be covered with teflon sheet and reheated if necessary.
Wash Instructions: Wait 24 hours before first wash. Turn garment inside out. Machine wash on cold with mild detergent. NO bleach. For best results line dry EnduraTEX Resolve STYLE, but it can also be put in tumble dryer. Can be dry cleaned. Can be ironed on backside only. Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well.
Check out our informative blog A Basic Guide to Layering T-Shirt Vinyl for flawless application every time.
Related Products - Take a look at these useful tools and supplies for a seamless heat transfer application.
- Suitable for 100% Cotton
- 100% polyester
- Cotton/poly blends
- Polyester/acrylic blends and similar fabrics
- Cut in reverse with 45° blade.
- Weed excess material.
- Preheat garment in heat press or at 320° F for 5 seconds. Position EnduraTEX application on garment. A Teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design. Heat press to 300-320° F (149°C) with high pressure and press for 15-20 seconds. Peel cold. Transferred image can be covered with teflon sheet and reheated if necessary.
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
- Turn garment inside out
- Machine wash on cold with mild detergent
- NO bleach
- Line dry or air dry. Can also be dried in a tumble dryer
- Can be dry cleaned
- Can be ironed on back side only
- Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well