Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
EnduraTEX Starlight HTV is a premium flex heat transfer vinyl or t-shirt vinyl that provides a rich, fashionable glitter look in a glossy smooth film presentation. EnduraTEX Starlight HTV delivers a dazzling look without the thick, scratchy texture so common in glitter heat transfer vinyl.
Not only does EnduraTEX Starlight heat transfer vinyl make a statement, it's also very soft to the touch and it gets softer with each washing. And unlike other glitter heat transfer vinyls on the market, this product has a unique stretch component to it. Excellent for any type of design creation especially prep wear and dancewear.
Common applications for EnduraTEX Starlight heat transfer vinyl include custom apparel, graphic tees, logos and appliques for cheer and spirit wear. EnduraTEX Starlight HTV is suitable for use on cotton, polyester, cotton-polyester blends, acrylic and similar fabrics.
- Brilliant, glossy finish with sparkling glitters
- Very thin, soft and stretchable 5.5 - 8 mil
- Clear self-adhesive Polyester liner for easy weeding and more forgiving cutting parameters.
- Easy to cut and weed using a standard 45° plotter blade.
- Best peeled cold
- Available in a variety of eye-catching popular colors
- Can be applied to cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends, acrylic and similar fabrics
- Actual size of 15 inch widths is 14.75 inches
Wash Instructions: Wait 24 hours before first wash. Turn garment inside out. Machine wash on warm or cold with mild detergent. NO bleach. Tumble dry on low. Can be dry cleaned. Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well.
Related Products - Take a look at these useful tools and supplies for a seamless heat transfer application.
- Suitable for 100% Cotton
- 100% polyester
- Cotton/poly blends
- Polyester/acrylic blends and similar fabrics
- Cut in reverse with 45° blade.
- Weed excess material.
- Preheat garment in heat press or at 320° F for 5 seconds.
- Position EnduraTEX Starlight application on garment. A teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design.
- Apply with medium pressure for 15-20 seconds at 300-320°F (160° C). White should be pressed at 360°F.
- Slowly peel liner after cooling.
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
- Turn garment inside out.
- Machine wash on warm or cold with mild detergent.
- NO bleach.
- Tumble dry on low.
- Can be dry cleaned.
- Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well. Excellent durability, even after repeated washings.