EnduraTEX Resolve PLUS HTV is a premium heat transfer vinyl that provides the softest hand on the market. EnduraTEX Resolve Plus heat transfer vinyl or t-shirt vinyl can be applied to cotton, polyester, cotton/polyester blends, and acrylic fabrics. It's thin, soft feel has made it the secret weapon of screen printers, and is a favorite with sporting goods stores that number and letter team uniforms. EnduraTEX Resolve PLUS is ideal for creating intricate designs, and have excellent flexibility making it easy to cut and weed those small letters and details.
- 2.2 mil - 2.4 mil
- Matte finish
- Amazingly thin and soft and durable
- Vibrant, no fade colors
- Over 50 colors including metallic, and fluorescent shades
- Suitable for cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends, acrylic blends and similar fabrics
- Easy to cut and weed using a standard 45° plotter blade
- Suitable for high speed cutting
- Can be layered
- Actual size of 15 inch widths is 14.75 inches
Application Directions: Reverse cut EnduraTEX Resolve Plus Heat Transfer Vinyl with 45° blade. Weed excess material. Preheat garment in heat press at 320° F for 5 seconds. Position EnduraTEX Resolve PLUS HTV application on garment and heat apply 300° F for 20 seconds on high pressure. A teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design. Peel Cold.
Wash Instructions: Wait 24 hours before first wash. Turn garment inside out. Machine wash on cold with mild detergent. NO bleach. For best results line dry EnduraTEX Resolve PLUS; do NOT dry in a tumble dryer. Can be dry cleaned. Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well.
Check out our informative blog A Basic Guide to Layering T-Shirt Vinyl for flawless application every time.
Also, to find out more about the unique properties of EnduraTEX Resolve Plus Heat Transfer Vinyl Click Here.
- Suitable for 100% Cotton
- 100% polyester
- Cotton/poly blends
- Polyester/acrylic blends and similar fabrics
- Cut in reverse with 45° blade.
- Weed excess material.
- Preheat garment in heat press or at 320° F for 5 seconds. Position EnduraTEX application on garment. A Teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design. Heat press to 300° F (149°C) with high pressure and press for 20 seconds. Peel cold.
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
- Turn garment inside out.
- Machine wash on cold with mild detergent.
- NO bleach.
- Line dry or air dry only. Do not dry in a tumble dryer.
- Can be dry cleaned.
- Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well