EnduraTEX Resolve HTV is a premium economy heat transfer vinyl that doesn't compromise looks or performance. EnduraTEX Resolve heat transfer vinyl or t-shirt vinyl that can be applied to cotton, polyester, cotton/polyester blends, and acrylic fabrics It's thicker feel is ideal for heavy duty work wear as well as athletic apparel. EnduraTEX Resolve is extremely resistant and yet provides excellent flexibility making it easy to cut small letters and intricate detail.
- 4.1 mil black & white; 4.9 mil colors
- Semi-matte finish
- Amazingly durable and flexible
- Suitable for cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends, acrylic blends and similar fabrics
- Easy to cut and weed using a standard 45° plotter blade
- Warm peel adhesive & liner speed production (except fluorescent colors which should be peeled cold)
- Over 25 eye-catching popular colors including fluorescent colors
- Can be layered
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified
- Phthalate free
- Actual size of 15 inch widths is 14.75 inches
Wash Instructions: Wait 24 hours before first wash. Turn garment inside out. Machine wash on warm or cold with mild detergent. NO bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do NOT be dry clean. Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well.
Check out our informative blog A Basic Guide to Layering T-Shirt Vinyl for flawless application every time.
- Suitable for 100% Cotton
- 100% polyester
- Cotton/poly blends
- Polyester/acrylic blends and similar fabrics
- Cut in reverse with 45° blade.
- Weed excess material.
- Preheat garment in heat press or at 320° F for 5 seconds. Position EnduraTEX application on garment. A Teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design. Heat press to 300° F (149°C) with medium pressure and press for 15-20 seconds. Peel warm (wait three to five seconds). Fluorescent colors should be peeled cold.
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
- Turn garment inside out.
- Machine wash on cold with mild detergent.
- NO bleach.
- Dry on low in tumble dryer.
- Can NOT be dry cleaned.
- Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well