Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
EnduraTEX HotMark SIR HTV is a premium heat transfer vinyl that is Sublimation Ink Resistant (SIR). Dye and ink migration happens when high temperatures generated by a heat press activate the dye with which the garment was colored. The color than migrates onto the heat transfer vinyl and darkens it slightly. Color migration can especially be an issue with sublimated textiles. The solution? EnduraTEX HotMark SIR heat transfer vinyl, has been engineered with an extra layer, which acts as a barrier between the garment and the visible surface eliminating color migration. The SIR advantage is higher contrast and consistent color allowing you to get a nice, high contrast appliqué on top of your sublimated design.
Since color migration is most often seen in light colors, EnduraTEX HotMARK SIR HTV comes in white, yellow, orange, and red. EnduraTEX HotMark SIR heat transfer vinyl or t-shirt vinyl can be applied to cotton, polyester, cotton/polyester blends, acrylic fabrics, and similar fabrics. EnduraTEX HotMark SIR heat transfer vinyl is best peeled cold.
- Blocks 100% of dye migration on sublimated textiles
- 4.3 mil
- Amazingly durable
- Meets Okeo-Tex Standard 100 for safety
- Vibrant, no fade colors
- Available white, red, orange, and yellow
- Suitable for cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends, acrylic blends and similar fabrics
- Easy to cut and weed using a standard 45° plotter blade
- Can be layered with like product
- Actual size of 15 inch widths is 14.75 inches
Application Directions: Reverse cut EnduraTEX HotMark SIR Heat Transfer Vinyl with 45° blade. Weed excess material. Preheat garment in heat press at 320° F for 5 seconds. Position EnduraTEX HotMark SIR HTV application on garment and heat apply between 300° F to 320° F for 15-20 seconds on medium pressure. A teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design. Peel Cold.
Wash Instructions: Wait 24 hours before first wash. Turn garment inside out. Machine wash on cold with mild detergent. NO bleach. Do NOT dry in a tumble dryer. Can be dry cleaned. Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well.
Check out our informative blog A Basic Guide to Layering T-Shirt Vinyl for a flawless application every time.
For a more detailed explanation of the benefits of EnduraTEX HotMark SIR, Click Here
Related Products - Take a look at these useful tools and supplies for a seamless heat transfer application.
- Craftey Essential Tool Kit
- Craftey Vinyl Weeding Tool Set
- Teflon Sheets
- Heat Transfer Application Tape
- Suitable for 100% Cotton
- 100% polyester
- Cotton/poly blends
- Polyester/acrylic blends and similar fabrics
- Cut in reverse with 45° blade.
- Weed excess material.
- Preheat garment in heat press or at 320° F for 5 seconds. Position EnduraTEX application on garment. A Teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design. Heat press to 300°-320° F (149°C) with high pressure and press for 15- 20 seconds. Peel cold.
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
- Turn garment inside out.
- Machine wash on cold with mild detergent.
- NO bleach.
- Do NOT dry in a tumble dryer.
- Can be dry cleaned.
- Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well