Clearance Item: All Sales Final
EnduraTEX HotMark HTV is a premium heat transfer vinyl that provides a soft, thin, and super stretchable finish to fabric designs. EnduraTEX HotMark heat transfer vinyl sheets or t-shirt vinyl can be applied to cotton, polyester, cotton/polyester blends, and acrylic fabrics. It's thin, soft feel has made it a best seller for years. EnduraTEX HotMark HTV Sheets are ideal for creating intricate designs, making it easy to cut and weed those small letters and details.
- 2.2 mil - 2.4 mil
- Matte finish
- Amazingly thin and soft and durable
- Meets Okeo-Tex Standard 100 for safety
- Vibrant, no fade colors
- Available in 50 popular colors including metallic, and fluorescent shades
- Suitable for cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends, acrylic blends and similar fabrics
- Easy to cut and weed using a standard 45° plotter blade
- Suitable for high speed cutting
- Can be layered
- Actual size of 15 inch widths is 14.75 inches
Application Directions: Reverse cut EnduraTEX HotMark Heat Transfer Vinyl with 45° blade. Weed excess material. Preheat garment in heat press at 320° F for 5 seconds. Position EnduraTEX HotMark HTV application on garment and heat apply between 300° F to 340° F for 20 seconds on high pressure. A teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design. Peel Cold.
Wash Instructions: Wait 24 hours before first wash. Turn garment inside out. Machine wash on cold with mild detergent. NO bleach. Dry on low in a tumble dryer. Can be dry cleaned. Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well.
Check out our informative blog A Basic Guide to Layering T-Shirt Vinyl for a flawless application every time.
Also, for a downloadable application guide for EnduraTEX HotMark Heat Transfer Vinyl Click Here.
- Suitable for 100% Cotton
- 100% polyester
- Cotton/poly blends
- Polyester/acrylic blends and similar fabrics
- Cut in reverse with 45° blade.
- Weed excess material.
- Preheat garment in heat press or at 320° F for 5 seconds. Position EnduraTEX application on garment. A Teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design. Heat press to 300°-340° F (149°C) with high pressure and press for 20 seconds. Peel cold. Transferred image can be covered with Teflon sheet and reheated if necessary.
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
- Turn garment inside out.
- Machine wash on cold with mild detergent.
- NO bleach.
- Can be dried on low in a tumble dryer.
- Can be dry cleaned.
- Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well