Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
EnduraTEX Bling HTV is a premium flex glitter heat transfer vinyl or t-shirt vinyl intensely coated with a sparkling glitter-flake effect. EnduraTEX Bling HTV delivers the dazzling look and traditional bling of glitter heat transfer vinyl that really stands out. It's raised textured pattern will put some dazzle on any garment decoration.
Common applications for EnduraTEX Bling glitter heat transfer vinyl include custom apparel, graphic tees, logos and appliques for cheer and spirit wear. EnduraTEX Bling HTV is suitable for use on cotton, polyester, cotton-polyester blends, acrylic and similar fabrics.
- Brilliant glitter-flake flex HTV with an intense eye-catching look
- 14 mil
- Clear self-adhesive Polyester liner for easy weeding and more forgiving cutting parameters.
- Easy to cut and weed using a standard 60° plotter blade.
- Best peeled warm to cold
- Available in a variety of eye-catching popular colors
- Can be applied to cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends, acrylic and similar fabrics
- Actual size of 20 inch widths is 19.6 inches
Wash Instructions: Wait 24 hours before first wash. Turn garment inside out. Machine wash on cold with mild detergent. NO bleach. EnduraTEX Bling should be air /line dried. Do NOT tumble dry. Do NOT dry clean. Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well.
For more information on the possibilities of sublimating white EnduraTEX Bling, Click Here.
Related Products - Take a look at these useful tools and supplies for a seamless heat transfer application.
- Suitable for 100% Cotton
- 100% polyester
- Cotton/poly blends
- Polyester/acrylic blends and similar fabrics
- Cut in reverse with 60° blade.
- Weed excess material.
- Preheat garment in heat press or at 320° F for 5 seconds.
- Position EnduraTEX Bling application on garment. A teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design.
- Apply with medium pressure for 20 seconds at 320°F (160° C).
- Slowly peel liner after cooling to room temperature.
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
- Turn garment inside out.
- Machine wash on cold with mild detergent.
- NO bleach.
- EnduraTEX Bling should be air/line dried. Do NOT tumble dry.
- Can NOT be dry cleaned.
- Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well. Excellent durability, even after repeated washings.