Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
EnduraMASK MHC 160G is an economical, medium-high tack clear 'layflat' transfer tape with an imprinted gray grid pattern. The gray grid and excellent transparency make perfect decal alignment a breeze. EnduraMASK 160G is perfect for pre-masking everything from crafty decals to professional vinyl graphics for signs and banners.
- Clear Polypropylene tape with slightly textured 'orange peel' surface
- Printed gray grid pattern in .78 inch (2cm) squares aids alignment of vinyl graphic elements.
- Excellent clarity for registering layered vinyl graphics
- Medium-high tack acrylic adhesive enhances release properties on glossy calendared vinyls
- Excellent layflat properties. Stays flat on release liner, even for extended periods of time.
- Since face film does not curl, wrinkle-free pre-masking of large graphics is a breeze.
- High adhesive coating weight enables it to transfer challenging vinyls like ORACAL 651
- Despite high initial tack, tape can be easily removed with no residue, even after long periods of time on the vinyl
- Compatible with EnduraMATTE vinyl for wall graphics applications
- Suitable for wet application with proper technique
- Available in 6", 8", 12", 16", and 24" widths