Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
Clearance item pricing is subject to availability. Stand is NOT Included. CLEARANCE: 90-day warranty included.
48 in Graphtec CE6000-120 Plus Vinyl Cutter
CE6000 Plus Series is equipped with professional features such as the ARMS 5.0 registration mark sensor with class-leading accuracy and ease of use. Supported software includes advanced cutting functions that improve work efficiency and productivity. CE6000 Plus Series is also cleaner, “greener” with an electronic design and manufacturing process that minimizes the environmental impact of the hardware equipment throughout its entire life cycle.
- 3.7 inch wide user-friendly LCD control Panel: Setting can be easily configured using the large LCD (3.7-inches, 240x128 dots) and tactile control panel. It is also icon driven and supports 10 languages.
- More Cutting Force, Enhanced Speed: Innovative features include maximum cutting speeds of 39 ips and with a maximum cutting force of 450g. It also features an easy to use menu navigation system with eight groups of preset conditions which facilitates instantaneous recall of pre-programmed job-specific plotter setups.
- Dual tool configuration for easy switching between cutting and plotting: The pen carriage holds both a plotting pen and a blade at the same time — to enable easy switching between plotting and cutting operations. Four sets of user-specified setup parameters are retained in memory for instantaneous recall. The pen is for plotting and detailing graded patterns with seams, text, notches, Grain direction, etc.
- Five Pinch Rollers, Adjustable Pressure in Center: The number of push rollers has been increased to five; with the three inner rollers having two pressure settings (low and normal) to prevent media lifting and to suit a wider range of substrates.
- ARMS 5.O Contour-Cutting, Expanded Cutting Area: Graphtec's most advanced Automatic Registration Mark Sensing system expands the cutting area to include vinyl outside of the area enclosed by registration marks. This increases production efficiency by reducing media waste.
- Dual mode LCD Control Panel for Easier Operation: The 3.7inch wide LCD control panel offers two set up menus: simple and normal are available an can be chosen by the operator as desired. The Simple mode is ideal for beginning users who need to simle cut jobs quickly.
• Cut Vinyl
• Cut Pre-Printed Labels
• Cut Heat Transfer
• Cut Masking Media
• Cut Rhinestone Stencil Templates
• Contour Cut Pre-Printed Stickers & Graphics
• Cut Etching and Sandblast Resist Stencil