Orders exceeding the stock on hand amount are processed as special orders, which require additional processing and shipping time and are not eligible for return.
Chemica QuickFLEX HTV is a premium heat transfer vinyl that applies in only five seconds. Chemica QuickFLEX HTV has been designed for easy application, not only does it apply in five seconds, but it also peels hot. All you have to do is design, cut, and apply. Chemica QuickFLEX HTV is thin, stretchable, and has an amazingly soft hand, and comes in a wide variety of popular colors that can be applied to cotton, polyester, cotton/polyester blends, acrylic blends, and similar fabrics. Chemica QuickFLEX HTV is ideal for creating intricate designs, and has excellent flexibility making it easy to cut and weed those small letters and details.
- 3 mil
- Matte finish
- Amazingly thin and soft and durable
- Vibrant, no fade colors
- Suitable for cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends, acrylic blends and similar fabrics
- Easy to cut and weed using a standard 45° plotter blade
- Can be layered
- CPSIA Certified
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified
- Actual size of 15 inch widths is 14.75 inches
Application Directions: Reverse cut Chemica QuickFLEX Heat Transfer Vinyl with 45° blade. Weed excess material. Preheat garment in heat press at 320° F for 5 seconds. Position Chemica QuickFLEX HTV application on garment and heat apply 330° F for 5 seconds on medium pressure. A teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design. Peel carrier hot.
Wash Instructions: Wait 24 hours before first wash. Turn garment inside out. Machine wash on warm or cold with mild detergent. NO bleach. Tumble dry on low. Can NOT be dry cleaned. Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well.
Check out our informative blog A Basic Guide to Layering T-Shirt Vinyl for flawless application every time.
Related Products - Take a look at these useful tools and supplies for a seamless heat transfer application.
- Suitable for 100% Cotton
- 100% polyester
- Cotton/poly blends
- Polyester/acrylic blends and similar fabrics
- Cut in reverse with 45° blade.
- Weed excess material.
- Preheat garment in heat press or at 320° F for 5 seconds. Position Chemica application on garment. A Teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design. Heat press to 330° F (165°C) with medium pressure and press for 5 seconds. Peel hot.
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
- Turn garment inside out
- Machine wash on warm or cold with mild detergent
- NO bleach
- Dry on low in tumble dryer
- Can be NOT be dry cleaned
- Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well